Hamidiye Spring Water Inc.
Hamidiye water, which has come to be identified with the city's history, is a commercial brand but also an element of the city's water culture that has remained until today, much like the city's many fountains. The Hamidiye water company, established in 1902 by Ottoman Sultan Abdülhamit II, is one of İstanbul's oldest brands and indispensible tastes. Produced in partnership with the İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Hamidiye Water A.Ş. provides water not only to İstanbul and Anatolia but to 27 nations. It's not just its taste and quality that is interesting but its historical and cultural tale, one which has become identifiable with İstanbul and which makes it appealing. Hamidiye water is drawn from 15 wells that go 200 meters into the ground under the Belgrade Forest.
What do we Provide?
- Delivery & Distribution Services
- Handling Order Requests
- Complaint and Feedback Management
- Reporting and Statistical Analysis
- Billing and Money Collection
- Storage, Inventory and Logistics
- Dedicated agents and professional drivers with conditioned vehicles
- 24/7 Support
Hamidiye Mineral Water Products