Taste of Boubyan
The carnival is organised by Boubyan Bank and Phoenix Services and was held Regularly over the past three years with the aim of raising funds for the autistic children of the Applied Behavior Center of Kuwait (ABC). ABC offers educational treatment programs based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to help the children with autism. However, ABC isn’t funded by the government and that’s why money was being raised to help out with Taste of Boubyan carnival.
Once you arrive at you can purchase a number of 1 KD vouchers and use them to pay for the food from the different booths. You can buy as many vouchers as you want. Half of carnival’s proceeds will go out for the ABC fund. When you arrive at the carnival you may witness many happy children running around and plenty of buzz of people chatting and eating away.
What did we Provide?
- Event Management
- Transportation and Set-Up
- Venue Booking and reservation
- Design and implementation
- Delivery & Distribution Services of Invitations
- Promotion and Below the line Marketing Solutions
- Handling Calls and Event Inquiries
- Complaint and Feeback Management
- Reporting and Statistical Analysis
- Billing and Money Collection
- Storage, Inventory and Logistics